You are an experienced, creative and passionate freelance designer and copywriter, who is committed to translate text into a meaningful spot on message and dress it up in a professional and attractive way. You know how to combine excellent writing without forgetting SEO, staying true to our voice, vision and mission and have an in-depth knowledge of most used social media channels in the corporate world (LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.).
Understanding the world of Meetings & Events and the Life Science industry will help you a lot, but even more important is your creativity and professionalism to deep dive into our business, understanding our values and mission and translate that into authentic and catchy words.
The assignment involves; copywriting, editing, marketing and content creation, where your role will be to help remixing/editing existing text and new ideas into content that connects and converts. Having an eye for good design, DTP experience and some creative skills are supportive for this role.
Together with our team and strategists you’ll help to generate a clear message throughout all our social media communication platforms, with in the first place a main focus on our company website and company LinkedIn page while keeping the big business picture in mind.
In this freelance position you will work on:
- (Re)writing website/social media SEO friendly content
- Remixing ideas from existing content to repurpose across multiple platforms
- Conceptualizing and writing communication campaigns
- Writing and rewriting headlines for (social media) articles, blog posts, brochures and ads
- Generating ideas, researching, writing and delivering original content
You can identify yourself with the following:
- You are an effective, clear communicator in all formats
- You LOVE writing, editing and social media
- You’re practically always on time (or early) and strive to deliver ahead of deadlines
- You have excellent project management skills and are able to juggle multiple projects while communicating honestly about your timelines, challenges and questions
- You have a solid understanding of SEO and keyword research
- You’re knowledgeable in all aspects of marketing, advertising and social media
In an ideal world, you have:
- 3+ years of experience in writing, content marketing and copywriting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent
- Knowledge of the capabilities of social media channels
- DTP artist skills, graphic/brochure design
- Know how to use DTP software
- Superior writing skills, a flair for communicating effectively in a brand’s voice for social, advertising, marketing and content for commercial businesses
- Native English (is a must)
We can offer you:
- A flexible, freelance assignment starting ASAP with the primary focus to (re)write content for on our corporate website, deadline set on 1st of December. For the longer term we would like to partner with you to perform several activities related to all our social media communication.
- Working from your home office, flexible hours, works for us. As long as the job gets done.
- Working together with a diverse and multicultural team, when working from our office.
Interested? Please send us your CV and motivation letter together with one or two examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org